Sump Pump Repair and MaintenanceCall Today
Bix Basement Systems offers sump pump maintenance and repair for home owners needing emergency assistance with their sump pump and basement water problems. We provide fast and affordable repair services in Peoria, IL, Bloomington, IL, Quincy, IL, Fort Madison, IA, Hannibal, MO, and other towns throughout IL, IA, and MO. A sump pump can provide your home with protection against torrential rains and melting snow. If you live in an area with soils which are rich in clay material, it's likely that you have a leaky basement. This kind of soil becomes very saturated when it rains, and this moisture is easily able to find a way into your basement or crawl space. Your sump pump is able to prevent a wet basement or crawl space flood by directing water out and away from your foundation, keeping your home dry and safe.
There are various types of sump pumps available. The two main types are submersible and pedestal. However, regardless of which kind of sump pump you have installed in your home, Bix Basement Systems will be able to provide you with sump pump repair and sump maintenance services to make sure that this waterproofing system continues to work for many years to come on your IL, IA, or MO home. Protecting your basement or crawl space from moisture is critical since a leak in this area of your home can lead to water damage, wood rot, mold growth, and structural problems. For this reason, it's important to make sure that your home's sump pump is in good working order.
Please contact us to learn more about sump pump repair and maintenance if you're a homeowner in IL, IA, or MO.
Servicing Your Basement Waterproofing System
When servicing your basement waterproofing system - your sump pump - we will be sure to take a thorough look at all parts of the device. We will be sure to do the following:
- Inspect the sump pump basin for debris which could limit the functionality of the pump. If there is any dirt or debris in the pit, we will remove it so that it doesn't block the pump. We will then test the pump to be sure it's working.
- Check the pump screens to make sure there isn't any built-up residue. A sump pump screen which is covered in dirt is not going to be very efficient at directing water out and away from your home. We will hose down the screen when needed.
- Ensure that all electrical outlets in the area near the sump pump are protected with a ground fault indicator to keep you and your family safe.
- Check to be sure that the cable routing is in good condition and is able to carry a lot of water.
- Check the discharge pipes to make sure that water is being directed away from the home without any problems.
Sump Pump Repair
If it's discovered that you need sump pump repair for a part in your waterproofing system, our trained professionals will be able to provide you with fast and affordable repair work. We have been taking care of sump pumps all over Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri for many years now, so you can rest assured knowing that your home's waterproofing will be in good hands with us!
With a functioning sump pump, you will be able to prevent a wet basement or crawl space problem. This could help to save you a lot of money on water damage cleanup and repair work. To ensure that the area underneath your home stays dry and usable, be sure that you schedule regular sump pump repair services with Bix Basement Systems!